Thursday, April 29

Long time no see

I haven't blogged in quite some time because I haven't played any poker since I got back from Vegas. As it gets to be summer in Seattle my weekends and weeknights have been busy. And with my poker buddy overseas, no one has called to say let's play poker.

But I did play Tuesday night finally. Played the 2-40 spread game at Club Hollywood. I used to love this game an find it easy money. But since Snoqualmie opened I've found the lure of no limit 20 minutes away too enticing to trek to Shoreline very often. The game was just as I remembered that I played well which helped. I won three sizeable pots snapping off bluffs on the river, though a couple were just terrible bluffing spots. In 2.5 hours I more than doubled my buy-in.

With my job done (more on that later) I should be able to play more than once a month going forward.

More of poker and my summer plans soon.

No comments: