Wednesday, May 26

In Las Vegas

I'm in Las Vegas for the next two weeks. In part I plan to play a lot of poker but I also want a long enough stay to enjoy the sun and other attractions.

As such I'm not blogging much. It's too hard to blog on an iPhone. In fact this post got deleted the first time. Currently Meier and I are at the El Cortez waiting to play poker. This isn't my first choice of poker room and really not in the top 20. Long story short. Meier came down to join me. The cheapest flight he could find was $340. But through Expedia he booked the same flight and three nights at the El Cortez for $260. That's just a bizarre deal. So we drove over to check into his room even though he's not staying here. And since were here we're going to try to play poker since we'd never come here again. I believe it's 50 cent-$1 no limit!!

No comments: